Quotes that Inspire Hope
Reading and verbalizing positive quotes, statements of affirmation, and hope-filled pieces of writing has a direct connection to overall health and well-being. Since thoughts produce chemical reactions in the body, “happy” thoughts produce “happy” chemicals (dopamine, serotonin) and interrupt negative thinking-feeling brain pathways. Using positive quotes and affirmations will:
- Reduce the occurrence of negative, anxious, fearful thoughts.
- Rewire your brain and strengthen more positive neural pathways.
- Increase feelings of hope, control, independence, coping, and calmness.
Audio and CD
- Affirmations for Mind, Body and Spirit by Belleruth Naparstek
- Feeling Fine Affirmations by Louise Hay
- 365 Days of Wonder: A Quote for Every Day of the Year About Courage, Friendship, Love, and Kindness by R. J. Palacio
- Greatest Inspirational Quotes: 365 Days to More Happiness Success Motivation by Dr. Joe Tichio
- Positive Affirmations: Daily Affirmations for Attracting Health, Healing, and Happiness Into Your Life by Rachel Robins
- You Can Heal Your Heart by Louise Hay and David Kessler
- My Daily Affirmation Cards by Cheryl Richardson (deck of fifty affirmation cards)
- Power Thought Cards by Louise Hay – deck of sixty-four affirmation cards
How can QUOTES THAT INSPIRE HOPE assist you in your healing journey?