Q – Quotes that Inspire Hope
Why consider quotes that inspire hope?
Reading and verbalizing positive quotes, statements of affirmation, and hope-filled pieces of writing has a direct connection to overall health and well-being. Since positive and negative thoughts produce corresponding reactions in the body, happier thoughts produce happier hormones, such as dopamine and serotonin. Reviewing quotes that inspire hope interrupts the negative thinking and negative feeling brain pathways that are associated with symptoms of grief and trauma.
How do quotes that inspire hope promote healing?
• By reducing the occurrence of negative, anxious, or fearful thoughts
• By rewiring the brain to strengthen positive neural pathways
• By increasing feelings of hope, control, independence, coping, and calmness
Audio and CD
- Affirmations for Mind, Body and Spirit by Belleruth Naparstek
- Feeling Fine Affirmations by Louise Hay
- 365 Days of Wonder: A Quote for Every Day of the Year About Courage, Friendship, Love, and Kindness by R. J. Palacio
- Greatest Inspirational Quotes: 365 Days to More Happiness Success Motivation by Dr. Joe Tichio
- Positive Affirmations: Daily Affirmations for Attracting Health, Healing, and Happiness Into Your Life by Rachel Robins
- You Can Heal Your Heart by Louise Hay and David Kessler