N – Nutrition
In times of emotional distress, our relationship with food changes. With a stomach in knots from grief, pain & anxiety, some forget to eat entirely. Others survive by reaching for foods that provide comfort- sugar, processed foods, caffeine, alcohol- and emotional eating may continue for years after the initial grief or trauma. Proper nutrition promotes healing by:
- aiding in digestion
- boosting vitamin levels that increase energy levels
- reducing nausea and constipation
- supporting the immune system
- Blue Apron – Meal ingredients and recipes delivered to your home. Follow the recipe
- and make the meal.
- Freshly – Healthy meals prepared and delivered to your home. Reheat the meal
- if needed.
- Dream Dinners – Make meals in store kitchen and take home and freeze. Thaw and cook
- meal when ready to eat.
- Dine in 2nite – Organize meals to be delivered
- Let’s Dish – Let family and friends freeze healthy meals for you